Bob and Val King <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 11:42:27 -0500
I would like to use the *give* command to send the most recent notebook file
(archive) to my new subscribers ... How do I set things up so that LISTSERV
does not send me a copy at the same time? Do I need to use the //JOB
format for the command stream? (I don't usually ... I just type the commands
in the body of the message to the listserv address.)

Second question ... we're trying to set up a second list (a companion to my
first) which is to be fully moderated. I wanted to just say yea or nay,
i.e. if the message is OK, send back an OK rather than mess with forwarding
(which my mailer doesn't do). So, I set the list header as:

*  Review= Owner         Subscription= Owner     Send= Private,Editor,Hold
*  Editor= Owner
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask]    Valorie King
*  Owner=  Quiet:
... [other owners who are not to receive errors, subscription requests, etc.]

This is not working the way I thought. Messages are going through to the
list without coming to me for approval first. Help? What needs to change?

Thanks in advance.

Valorie King
TAGFAM Homepage: http://www.access.digex.net/~king/tagfam.html