George Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 15:55:01 -0500
A how do I question.

I would like to put notes in my header as to why I set things a certain
way. Can comments be added in the same line that a command is in like the
following?

* X-Tags= Yes           Comments here about this setting

Is there a key that can be put in the line so listserv ignores the rest of
the line?

Thanks

George Blake, Ph.D.    mailto:[log in to unmask]    800-391-7589
American Association of Psychiatric Technicians, Inc.
Certifying Mental Health Workers Nationwide
For information go to http://www.niia.net/~aapt

listowner - MENTAL-HEALTH-WORKER Psych Techs with Bachelors and Below
listowner - POLI-PSY Political Science of Psychology and Psychiatry
listowner - HOSPITAL-DOWNSIZE downsizing, closing, and re-engineering
listowner - PSYCHEPI  Psychiatric Epidemiology mailing list

To subscribe email [log in to unmask] with this in body
SUBSCRIBE  TheListNameAboveHere  YourFullNameHere