Penny Heaslip <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 22:27:46 -0700
  Thanks for the memory refresh. I now remember the "not documented"
information from past postings. I had a phone call in to L-Soft earlier
today without a return before their closing time.
  Also, the date option only being available around 1996 rings true as I
have some old query *@*.* files that are blank for dated until 1997 rather
than going back farther in time. Creation version was 1.8D.
  May not give up yet, tomorrow is another day. May hold the List and
replace list files, may not.
     Thanks for the quick response
            P.