Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:48:36 -0400
Hi!  I'm the listowner for Gardens and Gardening through the University of
Kentucky.  I have a subscriber who is getting her Gardens mail, but can't
post to the list.  The error message she's getting is below.  Is there
anything I can do to help her?  I'm not sure what's causing the problem.
Thank you,

Elizabeth Trotter

    SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<[log in to unmask]>:
    host mr2.uky.edu [128.163.2.151]: 550 5.7.1 Access denied