Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:01:44 -0400
On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Winship wrote:

>On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Glenn Darwin wrote:
>> I would think the only person who needs to talk to the site admin would
>> be the list owners.  All issues with a list should be through the owner.
>
>Well, sometimes the listowner is unavailble (by happenstance, ignorance
>intent, etc.), deliberately LOCKs a list so that subscribers can't unsub,
>etc.

Wouldn't your users look on your company's web site in the tech support
section for assistance? By the way, your company's web site does not
mention the names of any of your support personnel. In terms of Listserv,
there's always the option of putting in an alias as a postmaster address
if your network does not support addresses in the form