Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 17:18:53 GMT
On Thu, 13 Feb 1997 10:24:06 -0500, Philo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>With MS Exchange and MS Internet Mail, both of which default to nonRFC
>behavior, I fear we may start seeing more and more noncompliant mail
>clients.

Actually the vision that Microsoft and Netscape are battling over is that
email (and indeed all work done on any computer) will always be done in a
browser frame, and that all email will 'automatically' include integrated
audio, visuals/graphics, and/or video.  I don't expect to see this
'problem' going away.  It will get worse.

>Of course, nothing's stopping us from doing this manually right now. ;)

Well that's a friendly approach I hope your subscribers appreciate...

 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]