Sierra Club Listmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:56:30 -0700
All,

We are also seeing similar "delays" with multiple Earthlink subscribers
(example below).  Since this appears to be affecting numerous LSoft
customers and Earthlink is a large ISP, can LSoft contact Earthlink?  Our
contacts with Earthlink have not led to resolution.

Dave Simon
Sierra Club