Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 May 2002 00:22:56 -0400
On 15 May 2002 Deborah Shaw wrote:

> Actually, I pay much less attention to HTML mail. I open, see that it's
> HTML, close, delete. I don't have time to examine it to pick the message
> out of the artwork, and I won't take the time.

I'm with Deborah.  Virtually all (95%+) of the HTML email I receive is
spam anyway.  The one exception is stuff from hotmail users who have rich
text set On, and that just comes in as a normal message with a grey
background -- makes it harder to read, but I can ignore it if I need to.

-----
Tom Rawson           [log in to unmask]