Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 10:22:25 EDT
Hello people;

A colleague asked  me an interesting question about a  Listserv list she runs
here. One  of her list's subscribers  complained that the daily  digests he's
getting are too long.  They're way in excess of the  limit that's included on
the DIGESTS command  for this particular list. The list  is set with: DIGEST=
Yes,A,Daily,23:45,700 where the "700" is intended  to be the max size of each
daily digest.  Does anyone have  any idea of why  at least one  subscriber on
this list is getting digests that contain 1000+ lines?

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.