"Dave Botwin................Tower" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:17:20 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I recently moved my small list (sub 100) from an existing NT2000 server
to a Windows Net Server 2003 box. Listserv is fighting me tooth and nail
to get back online.

Is anyone in the area interested in stopping by ? Interested in trading
time for Aquarium Livestock. Or I have Remote Desktop up and running on
the box - I could open it up for someone for a couple of hours if they
think they could knock it out from afar.

You can email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank You

Dave B