"ERIC W. PIERCE" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 00:21:09 -0500
You think that's weird, try this one on for size...
My list received a message last week from [log in to unmask]
The listserv didn't bounce it... but because they weren't a subscriber,
the message bounced it's way to my inbox...
Also add the addresses [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] and you
have some pretty  confusing mail (the last two were personally directed
to me, never saw the list)  My Postmaster has no clue, the compservices
people at my college haven't any ideas... How does one fake such an address?

I guess this probably isn't too pertinent, so reply to
[log in to unmask] (and give me a return address I can reply to!

Thanx
Eric Pierce

Patch-L Owner