Frank Christiny <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 16:25:02 -0600
Friends:

      Where could I find the specs for the repeated messages filter in
   Listserv?

      Alternatively, could anyone provide an answer to these:
      When a message arrives at the list server, how many lines are
   checked at the beginning and/or at the end in order to let it
   through?  Also, if I send a message again, when will Listserv
   consider it "new"?  In othe words, when will it "forget" the
   previous version of an old message?  Finally, if two messages have
   the same text but different subjects, will it check the contents
   anyway, or will it assume it is a new message?

Thanks in advance

Owner CHILE-L
Frank Christiny      <[log in to unmask]>      Houston, Texas, USA