Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:32:08 EDT
On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:02:04 -0400 Ben Parker said:
>Yes.  It appears the disk at CUNY was full.  This has since been corrected.

Sorry about that!  LISTSERV here at CUNY started complaining about a
full disk at around 20:18 Eastern US time and kept limping along as
best as it could for close to an hour before finally shutting down.
It remained down for a couple of hours after that.

As luck would have it I had just signed off a few minutes before the
disk full condition and had no access to a computer for a few hours
since I was driving a couple of hundred miles.  I'm investigating
why nobody else here noticed the warning messages, but no excuses...
it was primarily my fault.  My humble apologies!

Bill Gruber
LISTSERV admin,
City University of New York