Peter Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 May 1998 09:45:30 -0700
C'mon, Eric, Give us a clue... We've been asking for AFD/FUI forever;

LSoft has been ambiguous, silent, aloof, "big customers want other stuff
first, and are paying", etc., for _years_ now. What's the true story on
AFD/FUI for non-VM LISTSERV?

At least three of us have asked in the past weeks as the most recent
example. AFD/FUI is such a simple but useful service, easy for
individual list/file owners to manage (without having to resort to lots
of list or database creation overhead to invent work-arounds to not
having AFD/FUI).
Peter R