Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:51:34 -0500
I just received this from one of our subscribers on IRWOLF-L (on
apple.ease.lsoft.com, which is 1.8d, I think).  I have requested a copy
of the whole message from her.  She had to unsubscribe to stop the probe
failed messages.

Any one have any ideas/thoughts on where to look for the reason for
this.
BTW, her address is a good one.

>I'm sorry to bother you again, but I have to believe that this problem
>is originating with your list server.  I just got twelve 'Probe
Failure'
>messages, and these are not copies of the previous (Tuesday, I think)
>such messages.  I have copied the top line of each of the twelve
>messages, where it give the day, date, and time:
>
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:17
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:18
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:19
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:19
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:20
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:21
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:21
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:22
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:38
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:38
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:39
>Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:12:39
>
>Shortly before these came I got eighteen copies of that message [here
she cites an apparently normal message from the IRWOLF-L list].

--
- bill -

and Deborah,
and the Hounds of Heaven: Fionna, Tulia, Carina (aka "the Monster"), and
Becka
visit us at: http://www.HoundsOfHeaven.com