Geffrey Glencoe Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 02:36:31 -0600
I appreciate all the helpful advice I had gotten recently from people on
here.... so of course, I'm asking for more ;-)

This is one of the subscribers to my list.  My only subscriber in
Venezuela, who is really trying to get the mail.  I notice that his
actual address is [log in to unmask]  yet he subscribes as

Still, either way he is hooked up, the mail starts bouncing.  He says he
is talking to his postmaster.  I was wondering if there are any
suggestions that might help resolve this.  He seems to really appreciate
getting the information, so *some* mail must get through, and I hate to
give up on him.

Any help is appreciated.

Geff
listowner Hepv-L