Michael McIntire <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:56:11 -0500
I had thought of Ben's method, and yes, this question applies to both
announce and regular lists. If, for example, I wanted to generate a ticket
so that the users could one-touch change subscription or topic options,
this would present issues with the archives.

But specifically, what I am really looking for is for all the functions to
be contained in a single list. When you have novice users using the
listserv website, a two list implementation would confuse them, and
resetting the pointers in the templates from list to list would be
difficult to maintain.

I need to maintain a single list, which is available publicly for
subs/unsubs.

At any rate, I'm still interested in other's methods.

Many thanks - Michael