Paul Prusakowski <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:17:11 -0500
I have a subscriber who received the following reply when using a web based
email system to send his message to the listserv.  I explained to him that
he needed to find the 'plain text' option for his mail settings, but he was
not able to find any on his program.  He is using web based email from
godaddy.com. any ideas?

Paul E. Prusakowski

Your posting  to the OANDP-L  list has been  rejected because it  only
contains
material in a format disallowed by the list configuration. Even though the
list
is configured  to remove unwanted material  and process the remaining  text,
in
this case there  would be nothing left after removing  the disallowed
material.
You may want to resend your message in plain text, which is always allowed.