Thu, 13 Jun 1996 22:06:50 -0400
At 13:24 06/13/96 EDT, Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843 scribed:
>You may GET FINAID-L MAILTPL from [log in to unmask] --
>this includes a Bottom_Banner and also the text for
>when someone issues an INFO FINAID-L to the LISTSERV.
>
>Our B_B provides a several line synopsis of the "imporant"
>list-related addresses.
>
>--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
>URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]       "Do you suffer from analysis paralysis?"

You know, I've wondered about this. I'm on one list that has a five-line
footer with addresses and a URL. Do the same people that put these footers
flame users for overlong .sig's? Isn't the concept the same? (Except that
the footer goes to WAY more people than any .sig)

My $.02,
Philo

Philip B Janus                 ||"Time is infinite.
[log in to unmask]                || You are finite;
*2*E GULC        <*>           || Zathras is finite;
http://www.radix.net/~philo    || This is wrong tool..." -B5