MIKEHOLLOWAY <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 18:31:28 -0400
Redirect in Eudora Light 3.03 does not resend a message for approval.
I've noticed that the program insists on altering the Reply-to line to put
in my address, even though it leaves the original sender's address in the
From line. I'm guessing, but this could be why the message just gets
bounced back.  I've never had any trouble using Pine on a Unix system, but
I'm now faced with having to use a Windows NT/95 mail system.  I know
others have stated here in the past that they use Eudora.  What's the
secret?  Could there be something about my list headers that has to be
configured?  (something besides Editor, that is)
Is there a better Windows program with managing list e-mail?

Thanks,
Mike Holloway