Bill Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Nov 1993 12:08:02 CST
On Mon, 8 Nov 1993 12:15:39 EST, Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]> said:
>Does anyone know what could be causing error messages like the one below
>to suddenly start cropping up on two of Temple's listserv lists (vegan-l
>and Help-Net)?

There's a loop in the routing tables for one of the mailers at PUCC.
The registered Maintainer for PUCC's mailers is John Wagner
(MAINTCMS@PUCC, 1-609-258-6043).  But he's been pretty quiet recently
(he might be dead for all I know), so you might also try contacting
Michael Gettes (GETTES@PUCC, 1-609-258-6017 (the :admin)) or
CHRIS@PUCC (LISTSERV maintainer).

They probably already know it's happening, but ya can't be sure...

Bill