Russell Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:15:07 +0000
I did this in 2010 and it was a breeze, with help from the great folks on this list. It's in the archive; search "move a list" and my address, or go directly to the discussion, here:

http://tinyurl.com/j5sxexb

-- Russ

-----Original Message-----
Sent: March-16-16 10:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Moving a List

Hi All,

I am the coordinator for a group of lists for an educational organization. We are considering moving our lists from one hosting institution to another. I had one questions at this point:
Is there a way to move the archives from one host server to another. Both the original host server and new one use the current listserv software? We are talking about up to 16 years of archives that we prefer not to lose.

Thanks.

Bill Hill

Sent from my iPad

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]