"Natalie Maynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Jul 1992 05:53:57 CDT
I just remembered something I was going to mention on this list re our
earlier discussion of how to watch over lists while traveling.  I returned
Saturday from a three-week trip and am happy to report that I was able to
telnet back here and check my mail regularly.  I stopped at random
universities in the NE U.S. and eastern Canada, found computing centers,
and begged telnet access.  Nobody refused.  The only days during the three
weeks that I did not log on back here were weekends when I did not make
arrangements in advance and days when I concentrated on driving far and late
rather than finding telnet access.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])