"Peter C.S. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:02:45 -0400
Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Here's a new one ...  [...]
>     Last error: Mailer mx1-central.MIS.NET said: "550 Your mail
>     contains a header that is associated with spam."
>  What header that LISTSERV sends in the outbound mail could they think
> is "associated with spam"?

I've seen that, too, and assumed it was the null mail from. I wrote to their
postmaster with a CC to the subscriber. The subscriber wrote back to me
saying that at first they were trying to tell him that mx1-central.MIS.NET
was -- get this -- NOT ONE OF THEIR SERVERS! Later, he said, "a more
knowledgeable tech rep" acknowledged that it WAS their server and they
weren't sure what was happening. I have never heard back from them. Another
clueless ISP, I'd say.

--
Peter C.S. Adams <[log in to unmask]>