Jane-Kerin Moffat <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 May 2001 14:33:44 -0400

At 12:43 AM -0500 05/28/01, Mary Siegel wrote:
>I know some have been saying that the computer sends them a message
>when they are served again..... Maybe they work, maybe they don't.
>However, one failsafe way would be for you to put them on Review and
>have them send a message.  Then you can stop the message, let them
>know it came through, and lift the restriction.

_______
Thanks you all on all counts.

Yes, Listserve sends both me and the subscriber, notice that he has
been served  again, but I like the added hands-on of verification --
if only to know that he read/understood the notice!

Review is an ELEGANT solution!  At least for Classic.  In LITE, I can
ask the subscriber verify by sending command and telling me if he
does NOT get response.

Finally, I am very comforted  to know that Listserv-speak allows for
prepositional ambiguity :>)

        Jane-Kerin Moffat