John B Harlan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Sep 1992 11:06:27 -0500
     It saddens me to report to subscribers of the Library, LstOwn-L
and Senior lists that one of our active fellow subscribers, Kathryn S.
Wright of the Cunningham Memorial Library at Indiana State University,
died suddenly and quite unexpectedly this past Saturday, 26 September,
of natural causes at home.

     Although our acquaintance developed and was conducted entirely
through electronic mail and telephone conversations and we never had
the opportunity to meet in person, Kathryn became a trusted friend
who will be sorely missed.  Please join me in observing a few moments
of silence today in her memory.

                         John B. Harlan

                        JBHarlan@IndyVAX
                          219.289.6629