Gregory Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:52:30 -0800
> Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:47:19 -0700
> From: Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
>
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:12:21 -0800, Gregory Hicks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> >If you do not want to receive future messages from the DFM Board, click
> >here to send an unsubscribe command to listserv
> ><mailto:[log in to unmask]&body=unsubscribe%20comp_dfm>
>
> Note that @ sign has been made 'html-safe' and the & in front of &body is
> doubled.  There is a note in the LISTSERV Docs about this.

I tried this, as well as the possible solutions proposed by Pete Weiss (use
question-mark instead of ampersand) and Rich Greenberg (.fo off/.fo on)...

All got rid of the ";", so that problem is solved.

The footer now looks like this:

...Board,
click here to unsubscribe from the comp_dfm alias
mailto:listserv%40pony-express&&body=unsubscribe%20comp_dfm

I think I may have a problem with Sun's 'mailer' because the link works with
Outlook and Outlook Express...

Thanks for your suggestions!

Regards,
GRegory Hicks

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems               | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin