Zvika Bar-Deroma <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jun 1994 07:26:37 IST
Is it  possible to  get a  list's digest or  index once  every so-and-so
days, instead of every day ?

    eg: set list_name digest 3

will send the cumulative digest every 3 days for list_name .

As  far as  I can  tell (from  the refcard)  this is  not possible,  and
requires to keep some info per  user per list (date of last digest/index
sent) and of course to code and test this feature. However, intuitively,
this is far  from being a hard/long  task to accomplish (I  am sure Eric
can correct me/ comment about that).

How do others feel about this (suggested) feature?

/Zvika