Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Mar 1995 14:04:14 +0100
On Fri, 10 Mar 1995 12:50:04 +0100 Bo Kleve <[log in to unmask]> said:

>* Reply-to= mail_address          Also say you want replies to editors

This line  is not needed: when  people post to  the list, it goes  to the
editors automatically.

>* Editor= mail_address            This will send to the editors
>* Editor= (editors_list)          Here I allov the editors to post

Ok, now I understand  what you want to do. The problem  was that the word
"list" can mean  "mailing list" or "list of people".  I thought you meant
you had several editors. I didn't realize  you wanted them to have a list
on which to discuss the messages they were getting.

  Eric