Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:44:29 -0500
On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Gilmore,Mindy wrote:

>I am in the process of rolling out the webversion of listserv.   I am
>looking for advise on how other people rolled it out to the listowners.   I
>am concerned, that these owners are going to need a class or something.
>Some don't even know how to add their users.

I don't handle tech support here, but I just turned the web feature on
when I installed Listserv. We do not offer any training on it. Most people
just figure out the web interface; its actually quite intuitive, plus
people still have the option of interacting with Listserv via email if
that's their cup of tea.