Thu, 7 Mar 1996 23:19:17 -0600
On Fri, 8 Mar 1996, Mentor Cana wrote:

>   Seems that there is a problem with UBVM. I have not received a single
>   message all day from any of the two lists I own....

I can't say I've noticed any particular problem with either of my lists
at UBVM, nor with personal mail from there.  However, in just a bit I'll be
popping up to my unix account up there, and will be working with UBVM
so I'll let you know if I notice anything unusual, when I bet back.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L