Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:08:47 -0600
Bartek,

> is it possible to send email to every list subscriber automatically?
 If yes, can you tell me how?
> I'm using ListServ 15

I see you've repeated the question, but there's been at least one request
that you clarify what you mean, and I haven't seen a reply to that. (I
checked the online archive just before sending this.) It might be hard to
get a response without a better description of the problem you are trying to
solve.

By "every list subscriber," you might mean at least three sets:
(1) every subscriber currently receiving mail from a list;
(2) every subscriber to the list, whether receiving mail or not (that is,
having the NOMAIL option set); or
(3) every subscriber to any list on your server.

By "automatically" you might mean either
(a) without having to compose and send mail to the list; or
(b) in such a way that it reaches a larger audience than those receiving
mail from one list (that is, set 2 or 3 above, or some other such set).

Could you describe in more detail just what you want to accomplish?

Hal Keen