"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:30:05 +0000
On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Philo wrote:

> I think a four-line ad so someone can get email for free is great, and I've
> seen .sigs (including my traditional one) that are longer.

True, but I have the OPTION of removing my sig, and so do you.  Hotmail
people et al don't.  Not only that, but the advertisement 'sig' is in
addition to the user's signature, making it upward to an average of 8
lines.  Most people scream when they see 8+ line sig files.

| Pauline M. Marshall         /  /                 --= MightyMouse =-- |
| [log in to unmask]           /  /        http://www.logic.net/~mmouse/ |
| UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.|