"Warhurst, SI (Spencer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:28:50 -0000
TAB -> cycle forwards through each object on the page
SHIFT-TAB -> backwards
ENTER -> action object (press button, follow link etc)
SPACE -> toggle things like checkboxes & radio buttons
BACKSPACE -> go to previous cached page, if focus is not a text field

I think that's all you need. Whether these work on all platforms, I don't
know (not heard of WebCT) but works on Windows/IE. Should be pretty
standard.

--
Spencer Warhurst
JISCmail Service Manager