George Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 15:41:12 -0500
I noticed on the SPAM-L list that when I hit my REPLY button a message is
sent to the sender and not the list. When I hit REPLY ALL a message is sent
to the list. I like that so I looked at SPAM-L header and noticed that
REPLY-TO=SENDER,RESPECT
and my header was LIST,RESPECT

SO, I change my header to SENDER,RESPECT but now it still does not work the
same
When I hit Reply a message is sent correctly to the sender
but when I hit REPLY ALL a message comes up with the list address in the
copy to field
and a blank TO: field waiting for me to type in who I'm sending the message
to.

What could I be doing wrong?
Does SENDER= have anything to do with it.

Thanks.