Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 May 1994 13:19:09 EDT
The listserv maintainer gets a message about any disks over the threshold
level each time listserv starts up.  The maintainer also has the SHOW STORAGE
command available to see the state of the accessed disks.

Now, as Bill Verity suggested, the list *owner* can be informed as well,
if the CHECKMDISK statement in LISTSERV's LOCAL SYSVARS configuration
file is appropriately set up.  I don't want to flatly state that this
doesn't work, but I will state that I have never gotten it to work, and
I tried a few different formats.

I don't know about 1.8 however.

Bill Gruber
City University of New York Computer Center