"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 15:38:26 -0500
Does anyone have any idea what's going on with this subscriber. Is it
possible that she doesn't have enough of a buffer in her mail program
to load the digest?

       I succeeded in subscribing to Vatican2 but can't get its messages.
     For ex,: I received a 6/26 communication from ARCC , size 30kf,
     subject Vatican2 Digest, but my screen was completely blank in the
     message area. This has been the pattern from the start. Can you deal
     with this glitch? The email guru at GVSU says it's an external
     problem.

Please advise.  THANKS!

Ingrid Shafer
[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]