Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Apr 1994 15:42:17 -0400
>The point in having two people receiving errors is that if one is
>suddenly taken ill or out of town, the other can take care of things
>-- especially if they copy one another on mail they send to listserv.
>Or they can switch off on alternate days, etc. without changing the

We're most of us busy people doing this on the side, really -- the only
reason I can continue being listowner on our list is that I know I'll be on
active duty only a fortnight, in rotation with six other people.  It also
means that there are instant backups if my connection fails, or if the boss
or the professor suddenly wants a major report done by yesterday.  It makes
good sense, really it does.

> -Alan Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>, on of the

Mario Rups
co-listowner, ARCANA