Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 07:18:36 -0500
On: Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 09:15:01PM -0500,Aircastle Standard Poodles Wrote:

} I have Poodle-L set to "Language= nohtml", yet there are list members who
} are sending in HTML, and the listserv isn't stripping it back to plain text.
} Is there something else I may have set wrong that cancels this command?

David, the nohtml will only remove the html if there is also a plain
text component with the same information.  If there is ONLY the html,
your stuck with it.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67