Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:22:51 -0400
Thanks to all (Stan and Bill so far) for the quick response!

I'm guessing that, as Bill Brown suggested, administrator is actually the
sender's title (he's a public official). Makes for an interesting
situation that I really don't know how to advise. He's probably had this
for years, and whoever set it up for him didn't have any idea. Suggesting
he just change his email address is probably not practical.

Nelson