Russ Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:17:35 -0500
At 08:49 PM 04/21/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>On: Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 07:33:46PM -0500,Russ Hicks Wrote:
>
>} site itself.  They only read emails at their own computers.  But when you
>} access the archives, you actually have to get into the list site itself,
>
>Not true.  The same doc I sent earlier describes how to search and
>retrieve from the archives by email.
>
>--
>Rich Greenberg

Rich,

Yes, but you had to send an email to the list site to retrieve the archived
posts.  Normally the list is all but invisible to your typical
subscriber.  The posts seem to fall out of the sky and land on their
computer.  Granted, they have to send emails to the site to post messages,
but to the average Joe User, that's no different than sending an email to
anyone else.  Searching the archives either on the web or by email requires
you to access the list site itself.

Minor point, I agree.  <smile>  Your words are still good!

Russ

Dallas, Texas
972-881-1451 home, 972-489-6169 cell
my home page: http://www.RussHicks.com