Paul Vess <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 05:12:42 -0400
Hello,
        I have had to set several subscribers to "review" to get a handle on
their posts.  The message (below) now arrives whenever any of these
individuals post to the list.  What is the correct command to "OK" any of
their posts?  Where do I place the command?
Thank you in advance,
Paul

This message was  originally submitted by [log in to unmask]  to the
ANYLIST  list  at [log in to unmask]  You can  approve it  using the
"OK" mechanism, ignore it, or repost an edited copy. The message will expire
automatically and you do not need to do anything if you just want to discard
it. Please refer to the list owner's guide if you are  not familiar with the
"OK" mechanism; these instructions  are  being  kept  purposefully short
for  your  convenience  in processing large numbers of messages.