Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 May 1994 20:38:14 EDT
I just read Peter DiCamillo's message about this morning's downtime at
Brown and would like to encourage future messages of this sort when we
learn of problems at our own or other sites.  I received a number of
error messages from Brown today; fortunately I did not delete any of
them since I try to wait and see if the problem continues over several
hours before I take action.    But sometimes the error messages straggle
in, giving an impression of a more long-drawn-out problem than is really
the case.   In such cases it would be very useful to have reports
about the problem so that I can have a better sense of when to act and
when to wait out the problem.

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]
  Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Bitnet:   ulcjh@ubvm