Christine Quiriy <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:27:47 -0400
I don't understand why this happens:

I get a message from Subscriber1:
- I read the message and click Reply. The new message is addressed to:
Small Cell Lung Cancer
- I read the message and click Reply All. The new message is addressed
to: Small Cell Lung Cancer; [log in to unmask]

I get a message from Subscriber2:
- I read the message and click Reply. The new message is addressed to:
Subscriber2
- I read the message and click Reply All. The new message is addressed
to: Subscriber2; [log in to unmask]

Why the different results? Configuration is set: Reply-to=
List,Respect

What I think should happen is:
- I read the message and click Reply. The new message is addressed to:
Small Cell Lung Cancer (or [log in to unmask])
- I read the message and click Reply All. The new message is addressed
to: Sunbscriber; [log in to unmask]

What else besides Reply-to in the configuration determines who reply
messages are addressed to? Any wisom or WAGs appreciated.

Thanks,
Christine, ACOR lung cancer lists