Thu, 18 Aug 1994 11:00:05 -0500
On Thu, 18 Aug 1994, James Ford wrote:
> On a different note, I just received the following error message.  I wish
> they would cut their time down to 3 days or (horrors) 1 week.  :-(  One
> wonders how many times this will show up......

I've gotten these things from UK before, and dreaded a flood of error
messages I couldn't stop.  Nothing ever comes of them though so I just
ignore them.  Twentythree days is rather ridiculous, though, and 14
ain't much better.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner