Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:35:33 -0600
Hi!  I'm new to this list and to be honest I joined with a question
already in mind.  I was wondering if anyone out there with experience
using superlists and sublists could tell me a little more about the way
sublist subscription options are handled.  Here's the scenario:

We have a superlist, to which 3 sublists are subscribed, along with a few
individual users.  In my example (shared by all sublist subscribers), I am
subscribed to at least one of the sublists.  I have my subscription set to
REP on all applicable sublists, and messages sent directly to these
sublists behave accordingly.  Messages I send to the superlist, however,
do not get re-sent to me.  I can find documentation on superlist handling
of 'NOMAIL', 'DIGEST', and 'INDEX', but I seem to find nothing on
'REP/NoREP'.

Can anyone tell me how to get messages I send to the superlist to behave
according to my sublist subscription option of 'REP'?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Sincerely,
Court Sansom
Senior Support Staff