Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:09:46 -0600
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:13:07 -0400, Jeff Kiesel <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I've modified the web interface of our company's ListServ to look a bit more
>like the rest of our company's sites.  Now that the site went live, I've set
>up a test instance of ListServ, so that I can test out new changes there,
>instead of on the production instance.
>
>How can I copy all the template files from the production instance to the
>test instance, so that the web interface on the test instance will exactly
>match the web interface on the production instance?  What directories do I
>need to copy?

All that should be necessary is to copy the 2 files

 x:\LISTSERV\MAIN\site.mailtpl
 x:\LISTSERV\MAIN\site.wwwtpl

If you have made additional modificiations to the list-level templates, then
you will also need to copy the various

 x:\LISTSERV\MAIN\listname.mailtpl
 x:\LISTSERV\MAIN\listname.wwwtpl

Finally, if you have added any local graphics/image files (such as your
corporate logo, etc.) to the LISTSERV server, you will need to copy those
image files as well and place them in the appropriate directory on your test
server.

After copying all files, you should stop/restart the test LISTSERV instance.