mark meisner <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 11:23:17 -0500
Hi folks,

        I'm a brand new list owner with a question about the LISTSERV
documentation. My server is running version 1.8a of the LISTSERV, but the
List Owner's memo and Keywords memo are for version 1.5d. I have already
discovered that some of the syntax I have tried to use (based on 1.5d
documentation) is obsolete.

        Could someone please e-mail me privately and tell me where I can
get the most recent documentation. It's hard enough trying to figure these
commands out as it is, but that's an ongoing theme  :-)

        Many thanks.

mark

mark meisner, Ph.D. student
Environmental Studies, York University, Toronto