Sun, 3 Mar 1996 22:18:50 -0600
> so the bastard hit here too...
>
> The same person (I suspect) also tried to subscribe
> [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] to my mailing
> list (FIDDLE-L).  I suspect that LISTSERV here is intelligent enough

Well, they didn't *try* to get on, they did get on to LSTOWN-L.  A recent
rev shows:
[log in to unmask]                First.Lady First.Lady
[log in to unmask]                 President President
[log in to unmask]            Vice-President Vice-President

In addition there is also:

[log in to unmask]                        Articles Articles
[log in to unmask]                         Emanual Emanual
[log in to unmask]                         Letters Letters

Which look, umm, odd.

I guess this explains why we got that wonderful note from "autoresponder."

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L