"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 14:23:00 EDT
My guess is that site-x subscribers on lists hosted at
Bitnet site-x will have no problems, others non-existent
Bitnet site-y subscribers WILL, unless there is a private
NJE network not advertized to the public world-wide Bitnet.

How those problems are related to the list-owner (ERRORS=
and AUTO-DELETE=) might be list and MAILER dependent
(as usual).

Futhermore, none of this needed to be a problem had the
sites involved used the BitNIC (mail) procedure UPDATE.
Instruction can be had by e-mailing [log in to unmask]

GET LEAVING BITNET

Also one would want to review some of the postings to
NODMGT-L and LSTSRV-L using the LDBASette:

S :NEWNODE IN NODMGT-L LSTSRV-L SINCE 94
PRINT

(You need to "wrap" that in the standard LDBASE JCL and
e-mail both to: [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask])

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                "I get paid by the millisecond"